Thread: After work plugging question

Home Port
    Branford, CT

After work plugging question

The question is, "Why did I go to work?" Hit the local reefs and rockpiles for 2 hours of first of the incoming pluggin. Mixed bag of schoolie bass and small to large blues. Blues everywhere by the 1000's. Bustin on the surface all around the boat. I hate them. Two boats of fly guys were having a ball! Out of Branford Harbor. On Smilin Bill bucktails with 4 inch curltails.

All fishermen lie, except you and me, and sometimes I'm not sure about you.

Home Port
    Exeter, Rhode Island
    Images
    Smilin' Bills are killer for all types of fishing! When I'm grabbing blues for a shark trip the day before, etc, that's the ticket. Bucktails are simple, cheap, and the best way to get them when they are schooled.

I laugh at the guys runnin' & gunnin' trying to "chase" the schools as they surface, only to find they went back down as soon as they get there!

Just stay in one spot and let it sink a little. The freakin' fish don't move that fast LOL, they just come up and go down, come up and go down (like a few girls I have known LOL)......some people think they actually move around that fast LOL.....meanwhile you can sit and slay them on a bucktail vs. the topwater plugs most guys use.:cool: