Thread: Any RI Blackfishing reports

Home Port
    WESTFIELD,MA.

Any RI Blackfishing reports

I was just wondering if anybody has been fishing for togs in the Watch Hill to Latimer Light area? If so how have you been doing and in what area. I don't want specific spots ( it woooood be nice though ) just around what area.
    I am heading down to the boat tonight but the weather and sea conditions tomorrow don't look good for anchoring so I might give it a shot Sunday.

THANX

Rich

BOSNIA,KOSOVO,SAUDI ARABIA, KUWAIT,IRAQ,
    WHERE WILL THEY SEND ME NEXT

JJJ, special K was out yesterday. started at sugar for some fast topwater action with gorilla blues. a few hookups with the linesiders chunking & livelining but no cows boated.
    toggin @ latimers reef so far has been poor. we fished some humps around ellis reef yesterday without a bite! last week we filled the box with large fish. finished yesterday at one of the clumps with still no keepers. bagged the trip early.....maybe sunday.
    latimers should pick up in another couple weeks, hopefully......mk
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

Home Port
    Exeter, Rhode Island
    Images
    I haven't been fishing down that area yet, more the bay entrances, etc.

Home Port
    WESTFIELD,MA.
    Thank you mk. If I go out Sat. I'll give chunking a try maybe toss out an eel and see if there are any takers.
    A guy at the marina is throwing a surprise retirement party for his wife tonight, so Sat. fishing all depends on the hangover degree.
    BOSNIA,KOSOVO,SAUDI ARABIA, KUWAIT,IRAQ,
    WHERE WILL THEY SEND ME NEXT