Thread: Dee's bait & tackle

Dee's bait & tackle

Dee's is located in fair haven, I have known them my entire life. They are the friendliest, most affordable shop in the area.
    The "DeGragorio's" are beautiful people. Just down to earth good people.
    Always a good story, great advice, it really is like our site...NO B.S.

They are located on Blatchley and clay streets in new haven
    562-7025

Home Port
    Branford Ct.
    Dee's is a great shop, Good people no B.S. the best sandworms you'l find anywhere.
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

Home Port
    Madison Ct
    Images
    My Family has been going there for 45 years I can remember .Great place for info and good prices

The brothers at Dee's are so good that I once delivered them green crabs from Jimmy O's because they were out ! I was just handing out with Jimmy when he got a call from Dee's, based on the way they had treated me in the past I decided to drive to West & drop off the greenies ! I guess what comes around really does go around ! Good peeps 4 sure !
    You can respect the sea or she can take the respect from you.

Home Port
    Westbrook CT
    Images
    I have never been but I have met plenty of people that speak very highly of that shop.

2003 Parker 2530 "El Mar"
    1973 Seacraft 20SF

Thumbs up Dee's

Grew up hanging out in Dee's learning what I could. Mr Dee gave me my first fishing pole and told me to stay out of trouble, God bless him.

Pete and Joe are great people. Guess it runs in the blood.
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.