Thread: Togs at the Ledge...

Home Port
    Branford, CT

Togs at the Ledge...

Went out sunday am with my friend Bob. We decided to hit the ledge instead of my usual hotspots from last year. Good thing too, because we would of had to put up with Plugmeister and Bill.

The weather was great and no waves to speak of.

Anchored up and was into togs almost immediately. I only caught 4 but all 4 were 4 to 6 pounds. Also caught some small black sea bass and a couple porgies.

Bob did not catch any togs and was very unhappy that I out fished him for the first time this year. We didn't stay long because my son had a hockey game, but it was a successful hit and run on a beautiful sunday morning.

Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

Home Port
    Exeter, Rhode Island
    Images
    Togs are getting consistently bigger

NBS Angling Addict Stress Reeliever's Avatar
    Home Port
    East Haven
    Hey Carl,

Glad you found a few. The water is still kinda warm, everyone I have talked to this week has eport about the same as you. I few here and there but good size. The Bass action is really getting good now.
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

Home Port
    Clinton, CT
    Images
    Four fish 4 - 6 lbs sounds like excellent meals to me.
    WTG!

carl...you should have been with us........next time get with the fleet! see my report in captains reports section.