Thread: Can no longer post "quick reply" ???

Home Port
    Branford, CT

Can no longer post "quick reply" ???

Why can't I post a quick reply anymore? I used to be able to, was this changed in the software or am I just a dip$hit ? Or both ?

Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

Carl. Look At The Bottom Of Your Post. Where It Says "edit" "quote" And A "little Pc Of Paper Icon"...click The Lil Pc Of Paper Icon. That Will Allow The Quick Reply Feature,i Dont Mkow What Changed It Frustrated Me A Bit, But Now Im Good.

Not Sure If There Was A Change In Software...regardless,........................ You Are A Dip$hit

Home Port
    Branford, CT
    suminabiotch, there it is. Thanks Chucky. And thanks for confiming my dip$hitness. LOL
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

Home Port
    Coastal New England
    Images
    Sorry 'bout that, the click requirement for Quick Reply had to be turned on, as the backend Database was gettting "confused" at times, inducing troubles for us. I implemented the activation click last night.

Sorry for any inconvenience...I am almost there....not much else left I can "tweak".
    "NO CACHE" 2002 Carolina Skiff 238 Semi-V w/Mercury 125 HP

Home Port
    Exeter, Rhode Island
    Images
    Chuck knows all about "backend Databases" and being "confused".

I'm sure he could help you "tweak" things.

soda through nose again

Home Port
    Branford, CT
    Yeah, there's pics all over the internet with Chuck abusing the "back end" of a striper. LOL