Thread: Boney In Mystic PB TOG

Home Port
    Madison Ct
    Images

Boney In Mystic PB TOG

A special thanks for the invite on Boney Goes out to Arctec Jim.What an AWESOME dayThe weather was great We had a million laughs and we caught Big Togs.I'm not familar with the area up there But we tried a few spots the last being the best .Alot of action with about a 3 to 1 ratio .The keepers were no doubt keepers each one was better than the first .My PB tog is now 24 inches 10 + lbs Thats gonna be tough to beat Thanks again Jim .The broken rod will be another time

Home Port
    Exeter, Rhode Island
    Images
    Some nice sized togs there! So while I was doing 80-million laps around my yard for 2 hours and blowing leaves for another 2 hours.......you guys were doing this....

NICE

What happened to Jim...his phone die?

Home Port
    Madison Ct
    Images
    Sorry to hear about the leaf blowing event Eric.After waking this morning LOOK out the window .Bet the leaves are back. Any way I checked the chart this morning and figured I'd update the post.From what I can tell our first stop was Ram Reef fishing 10 to 15 feet of water.Only 1 Tog there about 7 pounds We then headed to Latimer reef where the incoming tide made it hard to anchor up after about 5 drops and no fish and Calm water we headed west to SeaFlower reef. We fished in 25 to 30 feet of water on incoming tide.The fishing was not Fast and furious but continuous .We boated 5 nice keepers there and many shorts .Jim had a fish on that he could'nt turn around and ended up cut off .rod tip hit the water and stayed that way.Thats where the BIG ONE GOT AWAY comes from.Hung out at Shaffers for awhile after fishin and hit the VOODOO Grill for Dinner .LIFE IS GOOD

Home Port
    Exeter, Rhode Island
    Images
    Nice day! Wish I could have joined you guys really.....

Yes, the leaves are "back", but I needed to get up what was already down. Between the tractor and leaf blower, I got them all pushed back behind the perimeter "scrub" so the wind can't bring them back. So now there's room for more....and I'm looking out the window now....:rolleyes:

Did Jim bring the boat to Shaffer's already for the rest of the season?

Home Port
    Madison Ct
    Images
    Yea boney 's new home is Shaffers second slip from the door.He wont have to clean much after a trip as Buck the dog will be inthere eatting the scraps ukeleft:

Home Port
    SUNNY, ARIZONA
    Images
    yep, boney is at home at shaffers ...thanks alan. will keep her there for the rest of this year. bring back to clinton for winter. than back to shaffers mystic next year... jim

Home Port
    Clinton, CT
    Images
    WTG on your PB tog!!! 10+ lber will be hard to beat.

Home Port
    willington ct
    Images
    Nice job on the 10 pounder blackfish that will be hard to beat ..........