Thread: Togging at the ledge again...

Home Port
    Branford, CT

Togging at the ledge again...

Vin and I went togging at Townsends yesterday at just about the start of incoming tide. Only a few boats there which was a pleasant surprise. Didn't see much happening on the other boats but as soon as we dropped the bait down we got hammered. At times we were both on fish so we just forgot about netting each others fish and swung them over the rails.

The fishing was very steady and we limited out in 45 minutes, but kept throwing the last one back because the action was incredible and we didn't want to leave. Finally an hour later of catching and tossing back, Vin pulled in the biggest of the day so we called it quits and headed back to the marina.

It was a great day to be on the water. Not too cold, water was calm and there were lots of fish. A great way to prolly end the season.

Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

Home Port
    Madison Ct
    Images
    Nice going on those Tog fish.Nice to hear the bite is on.Friday was an awesome day to be out .No wind and calm seas

pictures!!!post em

Home Port
    Exeter, Rhode Island
    Images
    Friday was THE day to be out! Wish I was LOL

I think my father's planning on having the boat hauled sometime around the 11th of Nov......

Gotta try to get in a Cod trip to Coxes and/or another Black trip or two before then!

Nice trip have to get out there.
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

hey "mdstriper" welcome aboard!