Thread: Now What ???

NBS Angling Addict Stress Reeliever's Avatar
    Home Port
    East Haven

Now What ???

Well,

I slept in (7:30), I made pancakes for the family, I watched the Guide House and Go Fishe on ESPN2, I have surfed the fishing sites, and have taken a shower.

WHAT THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO DO NOW ??????

It's gonna be a long winter.
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

come over and finish my frame job.....water is pouring in that are atoo....that's a major priority to fix that.....but you can come over and finish the framing!ice cold beer is waiting

still plenty of toggin' left if the winds cooperate. next date for special K is halloween. should be gorgeous day. pulling out veterens day.
    almost time to put down the rods & pick up the gun for some white tail fun! see ya here between snow plow jobs..
    cheers! cap'n mick
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

Home Port
    Branford, CT
    How about you go pull my boat for me? The parking lot and ramp are under water, you won't even have to back the trailer down the ramp. LOL

Chuck, just went down to check on my boat, couldn't get too close because of the water covering the parking lot, but the Full Moon fishing and rescue boat is still floatong.

NBS Angling Addict Stress Reeliever's Avatar
    Home Port
    East Haven
    Carl,

Goodsell had water all the way up to the bathrooms back entrance. The stationary dock was completley under water and the pilings had only about 4 feet sticking out of the water.

Still gona try to get out tomorrow?

Not - Fore !!! Teeing off at 6:30