Home Port
    SUNNY, ARIZONA
    Images

Shaffer's Bait, Tackle, & Boat Livery

www.shaffersmystic.com

Home Port
    Cheshire, CT
    Does Shaffer's still rent boats?

They were the last one that I knew of and I don't see boat rentals listed on there website.

Thanks
    Todd
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

Home Port
    SUNNY, ARIZONA
    Images
    todd....no ..allan does not anymore rent boats..he actually gave me a f/g skiff from the rental fleet..some 35 years old..bulletproof....jim

Home Port
    Cheshire, CT
    Thanks for the info.

Always had a great time on those rental boats pulling in fluke and porgies and will miss having to duck real low to get under the bridge on the way out or using the oars to pole our way back into the slips at low tide.

Those old boats/motors were slow as molases, but steady as heck in a chop out by Latimers, etc.

I wonder why they quit renting as they always seemed to be sold out? Maybe the insurance became to much?

Todd
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.