Thread: Mischeif Nite..................yikes

Home Port
    SUNNY, ARIZONA
    Images

Mischeif Nite..................yikes

whats The Worst Thing You Have Done??

Home Port
    Branford, CT
    Prolly the old dog crap in a burning paper bag.
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

beating up an old lady and taking her pocket book. That's not sooo so bad is it?

Home Port
    Branford, Connecticut, United States
    Images
    One of my first cars was a Reliant K waggon....chick mobile I know. I used it for wok when I did carpentry.....anyway....My friend and I drove around the neighborhood and stole atleast 50 pumpkins or more. We loaded them in to the wagon...drove to the top of Benham St. Hill in Hamden...opened the hatch pushed them all out and watch the cars play doge ball as they rolled down the hill bouncing and smashing in to cars, parked and moving.....ahhh good time, good times. We then went to get more rotten ones and through them at houses, eggs are for pussies.:joker: :violent3:

If asked, I plead the 5th.
    Shine On!

Home Port
    Madison Ct
    Images
    Lynch now I know where all my pumpkins went.Grew up in Hamden. Eli whitney 1972 SGJr H Sanford Barn hockey games Best one for me was Putting a VW beetle onto someones front porch

Home Port
    Exeter, Rhode Island
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Lynch68 View Post
    One of my first cars was a Reliant K waggon....chick mobile I know. I used it for wok when I did carpentry.....anyway....My friend and I drove around the neighborhood and stole atleast 50 pumpkins or more. We loaded them in to the wagon...drove to the top of Benham St. Hill in Hamden...opened the hatch pushed them all out and watch the cars play doge ball as they rolled down the hill bouncing and smashing in to cars, parked and moving.....ahhh good time, good times. We then went to get more rotten ones and through them at houses, eggs are for pussies.:joker: :violent3:

If asked, I plead the 5th.
    Now that's some funny chit there......the hill with the pumpkins

4 of us lifted up a VW Jetta and put it in between two trees where the nose and ars of the car were wedged in between. Also put aerosol nozels on bottles of NEAR and sprayed people. We would find out the next day who we got when half thier hair fell out. Did the chit in the bag thingy also. When we went to this one house and all we got was an apple. We came back with a bag of fireworks and poured a little gun powder in it. Made a hold in the bottom and placed cannon wick into the hole then taped it. Lit the wick and watched the fun. Needless to say.....STUPID. When the jerk off opened the front door 2 or 3 rockets buzzed into the house, nearly burning it to the ground.Sorry, but cant say where when or what year. :rolleyes:
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.