Thread: Togging Getting Hot

Home Port
    Brooklyn NY

Togging Getting Hot

Capt. John had a few guys out for a halloween trip and Man did they get a treat. Fishing 4 drops with green crabs Dave , Igor, Billy and Anthony along with Capt. John Boated OVER 100 keepers ( just keeping there limit of 50) a bunch of Seabass and a few porgies . They guys had plenty of quality fish including a nice 11lbr caught by Dave and weighed at Stella marris. Im not sure who was High Hook but everyone had at least 20 keepers, and a bunch of shorts (released) Fishing is heating up and we are sailing daily by reservation .

OK I TRIED LOADING THE PICS 3 TIMES I KEEP GETTING AN ERROR

I USED A NEW CAMERA MAYBE I NEED TO RESIZE THEM I WILL TRY AGAIN TOMORROW TOO TIRED TO PLAY WITH IT NOW

Last edited by TonySMJC; 10-31-2006 at 07:08 PM. Reason: PICS NOT LOADING
    Take a kid fishing, they are the future of our sport and our world

V.P New Angler Training , Chief Cook and Bottle Washer No BS Pikers

i should have frogged today...no bass....

Home Port
    Brooklyn NY
    ME TOO WORKIN S %%^ s

oh i blew off the morning....was a little rough early...but flattened out and warmed up.....by noon i was peeling layer after layer of clothing off, (till i was fishing in my underwear)....damn i realized i was wearing about an extra 40 pounds of clothes the last month!

Home Port
    Branford, CT
    Wow, that sounds like a great fishing trip, sucks that I pulled the boat yesterday!
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

Home Port
    Brooklyn NY

long ride

I dont think you haveing hauled would matter . I like posting in this section but we are on the south shore all the way down the west end . It would be a reallllllyyyyyyyyyyyy long ride for you by boat. But only an an hour or 2 by car come down anytime,

Home Port
    Branford, CT
    Only 50 keepers? That's a lot of deads togs. No wonder they're scarce. Limit is 4 in CT, and that's hard to get.
    All fishermen lie, except you and me, and sometimes I'm not sure about you.

Home Port
    Brooklyn NY
    Quote Originally Posted by TonySMJC View Post
    Capt. John had a few guys out for a halloween trip and Man did they get a treat. Fishing 4 drops with green crabs Dave , Igor, Billy and Anthony along with Capt. John Boated OVER 100 keepers ( just keeping there limit of 50) a bunch of Seabass and a few porgies . They guys had plenty of quality fish including a nice 11lbr caught by Dave and weighed at Stella marris. Im not sure who was High Hook but everyone had at least 20 keepers, and a bunch of shorts (released) Fishing is heating up and we are sailing daily by reservation .

OK I TRIED LOADING THE PICS 3 TIMES I KEEP GETTING AN ERROR

I USED A NEW CAMERA MAYBE I NEED TO RESIZE THEM I WILL TRY AGAIN TOMORROW TOO TIRED TO PLAY WITH IT NOW

I dont think I would ever say ONLY 50

Luckily the limit here is 10 per man