Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tube & Wormin the Housy

Tube & Wormin the Housy

Went out this afternoon in the "Bathtub" my 15' skiff in search of Stripers and with my first sandworm I caught which I thought at first was bottom but turned out to be a nice 31.48 Bass, It hit a tube that I made myself last winter. Fish was caught near the mouth of the Housatonic on the incoming tide,there was another Bass caught earlier in the day that was just under 30 lbs according to Stratford B&T.

Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

Home Port
    Exeter, Rhode Island
    Images
    :cool: Nice bass! Nice and fat! :cool:

Home Port
    SUNNY, ARIZONA
    Images
    hey wayne, nice job on the bass.....speshally in a 15 ft skiff........ ...............jim

Home Port
    Madison Ct
    Images
    WTG wayne Nice Fish--- My turn will come:notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

jeezus wayne......you didnt say the fish was THAT big when we talked.....

Home Port
    Branford, CT
    Nice!!!!!!!!!!
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

Home Port
    CT
    Images
    nice catch!!
    pete

Great Fish

Great fsh, and even better to catrch iyt on your own creation!!!!

Very nice!!!! Next time try to use a pork rind, color red on top and white on the bottom, and make a split "V" at the end about 3 inches in. Save the money from buying worms. I have been doing that for over 25 years. The worm thing is just a pitch. My boat is out, but my buddies is still in. We have been hit em like that for a few weeks. VERY NICE F'IN FISH!!!!!!!!!

Home Port
    Clinton, CT
    Images
    Nice fish! Makes it even better on your own rig!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast