Thread: ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok and KO

ok ok ok ok ok ok ok ok and KO

WOW! Ya know I cant say too much here, but I dont like when people steal someones post from a site and then posts it on another site. then takes all the crdit like they had the picture or info. Just a little vent time here. I didnt even know until my phone ran and my buddy says HEY YOU GOTTA GO AND CHECK THIS OUT!!! Just lit a fire under my ars!!! Same exact photo and same exact thing I posted somewhere else. It was cut and pasted from somewhere else. The photo was MINE the post was MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
    :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

Home Port
    Madison Ct
    Images
    That aint right , Id go in there and make it known that someone falsified there post.Says in the rules something about falsifying posts not allowed

What? Pm Me Bout That...that's F'ed Up.

Home Port
    Exeter, Rhode Island
    Images
    Not cool......