Thread: ?? Congratulations NBS??

Home Port
    Clinton, CT
    Images

Thumbs up ?? Congratulations NBS??

I noticed that the message board broke 500 members!!
    Well Done!!!

Home Port
    Exeter, Rhode Island
    Images
    It takes all of us to make it successful here.....congratulations to all of us!

Of course Brad deserves a special congrats for busting his azz building the site ;)

Home Port
    Madison Ct
    Images
    Three cheers to all of you who started this back in June .I'm sure this place will be boomin before long.Brad needs a cold Beer and a fishin trip.Time to chill for awhile and let it go.What an awesome job .I've met Arc-tek Jim and Chuck From full Moon fishing since I signed up and pm'd Eric & Brad a few times. Been fishing with both of who I met and alot of laughs and a boat load of fish on each trip.It does'nt get any better than that.This PLACE IS FUN TO BE ON and Informative NO B*LL $HIT There's a saying around here that tells it like it is and it (THATS HOW WE DO IT) each and every member Congratulations Guys and Girls of NBSSPORTFISHING

Home Port
    Coastal New England
    Images
    The bottom line...

It is what it is...you can't change that.

I'm going fishing tomorrow, with Eric, his old man, and Jim...Coxes Ledge, here we come. Fish or not, it'll be a jam.

Yup, 501 members, and slowly climbing. Today's little problem hurt a touch, but we'll bounce back. Appreciate the props!!
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

fishing...oh...my phone didn;t ring.

Home Port
    Home
    Good luck on the Cod fishing guys

500 and counting