Thread: MARILYN JEAN CHARTERS it was a long day

Home Port
    Brooklyn NY

MARILYN JEAN CHARTERS it was a long day

Captain John and Skip had Timmy, Neil and Mike out for a day of Toggin and when I talked to John at 2pm The guys were having a tough day . With only about 20 keepers aboard , and nothing of any size. They went off to fish another piece a little deeper and got a few nice fish made one more and completed the day with Just shy of 50 keepers and a bunch of shorts released. Timmy had 9 fish to 6 lbs , Mike had 8 keepers and Neil had 8 or 9 Keepers . John and Skip had 20 between them to 8lbs. It was a long day and the bite was off due to the moon but in the end they got it done. fishing was between 50 and 60 ft and they bit better on the greenies than the whites, Go figure They really worked it today not getting in till 5:45 pm

Im not sure why somedays my pics go through and somedays they dont I resized them to fit but these wont go today. I will post on my site and those other site I frequent.

Take a kid fishing, they are the future of our sport and our world

V.P New Angler Training , Chief Cook and Bottle Washer No BS Pikers

Home Port
    Exeter, Rhode Island
    Images
    Had many days like that Tony.....where the bite is on and I start out doing well, then it dies.......

Can be a long "wait", but you can make it happen.....this time of year you're in by or after dark tho! LOL

Sounds like they had a good trip in the end!

still a good day

Home Port
    Brooklyn NY

Capt. midnight

I have been calling John that for a while now

I think we run the longest dayboat trips ever.

Most days we hit the dock around 4.30 so far the latest this year has been 5;45 last year we had a few that he got in after 6 but that was the exception Thank God

We leave between 7 and 7 30

My guys just love to fish and I havnt had a complaint about the long day yet actually plent Of compliments so i guess were doing it right
    Take a kid fishing, they are the future of our sport and our world

V.P New Angler Training , Chief Cook and Bottle Washer No BS Pikers

My Charters Always Run Over...i Don't Mind Most Of The Time, It Does Make For Aong Long Day...with Prep, Bait, Cleanup.....long Days.