Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New guy from se mass

Home Port
    southie

New guy from se mass

Hello, my name is Giggyfish and this site looks great, excited about sharing info you seem like a good bunch. I am from south Boston but now live in marshfield ma. I am new to nbs but not the other fishing threads out there. I own a 25 Parker sport cabin and I fish for everything, love the offshore game but not above bouncing seaworms for blackbacks. Home waters are Boston Harbor to P-town and I am counting the days till the cod opener. Thanks and tight lines
    Posted Via Mobile Device

Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

Welcome aboard . you will find a GREAT bunch of guys here and loads of info.
    www.riverrebelcharters.com
    Capt Randell Bagwell

You don't know if you don't go.

Home Port
    Brighams Cove Maine
    Images
    Welcome Aboard Giggyfish,/ Luigi ????? if you like Smileys and a great bunch of guys "Your Here". can i have your Boat ??? Thanks.

Don

YES !!, it is me in my Avatar. The Brunett.

Long you live and high you'll fly, and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry, and all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Home Port
    Pt. Judith/Green Harbor/W.Mass
    Images
    Welcome

"You can trust the government, just ask the Indians"

Home Port
    southie
    Don, you can't have my ride but you are welcome to tag along anytime. Just let me know. Luigi
    Posted Via Mobile Device
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

NBS Extreme Angler fishcounterbob's Avatar
    Home Port
    all
    I think they just dug the harbor for yaWelcome-see you there

Home Port
    Brighams Cove Maine
    Images

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by giggyfish View Post
    Don, you can't have my ride but you are welcome to tag along anytime. Just let me know. Luigi
    Posted Via Mobile Device

AAAHHHHAAA, i thought it was you. glad you made the trip to the Dark Side Now i have someone to talk to, these guys won't talk to me. guess i'm just to Straight for a couple of them. JK, They like me because they don't know me. i usually borrow 5 bucks from every new member, but i'll let it slide this time !!!!

Welcome Again.

Long you live and high you'll fly, and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry, and all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Home Port
    Rhode Island
    Welcome aboard!!

Home Port
    Rockland MA
    Watch out for this guy....he hangs with some "bad" characters!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast