Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: fishing trips for land access

fishing trips for land access

due to ever expanding development i have been losing some prime private land hunting privleges. if any land owners wish to offer access in return for fishing outings please contact me. i am a uscg 50 ton master offering fishing out of the mystic river aboard my hydra sport 230 w/a. can accomidate three anglers plus myself. all gear provided.
    interested in hunting central to eastern CT
    cheers! cap'n mick

Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

I Have About A 1/8 Of An Acre Of Woods, It Has Some Rabbits, And Probably A Skunk...feel Free To Blast Away!

o.k. moonman, however for that you take ME fishing. we should probably fish any way i'm always up for new waters with passionate fishermen...mk
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

same here...time is running out this season, but for sure...next season!

since i was laid-up during the past hunting season, i again offer my boat & services for access to prime hunting land.
    fishing grounds from mystic to block island.
    cheers!.............cap'n mick

bump...

Home Port
    Brighams Cove Maine
    Images
    Special K ; good idea!! have you tried some of the Hunting sites??.

Don

Long you live and high you'll fly, and smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry, and all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

mud, good idea. i'll have to look for some hunting sites/ magazines catering to the CT area.
    anyone got any suggestions where my offer might be well recieved??

thanks................cap'n mick

Home Port
    Clinton, CT
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Special K View Post
    mud, good idea. i'll have to look for some hunting sites/ magazines catering to the CT area.
    anyone got any suggestions where my offer might be well recieved??

thanks................cap'n mick
    Here's a couple:

http://cthuntnfish.com/

http://www.ctsportsmen.com/

Good Luck, it sounds like a great trade!

Home Port
    willington ct
    Images
    Try running a ad in your weekly paper (the reminder) trade fishing trips for land access to hunt the ad would be free ............

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast