Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Jersey Monster Sea Bass Head Boats

NBS Angling Addict Stress Reeliever's Avatar
    Home Port
    East Haven

Jersey Monster Sea Bass Head Boats

I remember reading last year on another site about party boats that run out of Jersey for big seabass. I was never a big Cod guy and this year it wouldn't matter anyway. I am interested in the sea bass trips in Jersey. Des anyone have any info on this? Perhaps a group run?

Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

Home Port
    SUNNY, ARIZONA
    Images
    matt, i grew up in that area. try the belmar/or brielle boats.. miss belmar jamaica/ ocean eagle etc ........jim

Carm Said...no Fishing For You...youre Season Is Done!

Home Port
    Coastal New England
    Images

The trips you read about last year were aboard the Jamaica II, out of Brielle, NJ. They start their winter wreckfishing in January, targaeting: Cod, Pollock, Ling, Hake, SeaBass.

Trips are typically from 5:00 AM to 5:00 PM, with some other "special" trips offered for longer fishing time.

The other one Jim refers to is another good operation out of Belmar, NJ:

I've never fished with the Miss Belmar Fleet, but they fish the same grounds.
    "NO CACHE" 2002 Carolina Skiff 238 Semi-V w/Mercury 125 HP

matt if you gonna go, count mein...who cares what shar says.

Home Port
    East Haven
    Perfect. Chuck, by January Carm will be looking to get rid of me for a day or two.
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

Home Port
    East Haven
    Thanks for the info guys. Certainly something to look into. Go down the night before, grab a cheap hotel get a few hours slep and head out at 5am.

you coming to canaveral with me in december?

Home Port
    New Windsor NY
    Images
    The Doris Mae does 18hr sea bass trips in December and January and they do very well. Also the big Jamaica did real well last year. A friend of mine did about 5 trips and had his limit of sea bass from 4-6 pound fish every trip.

Jerseys the place for big seabass!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast