Thread: N.H. toggin

Home Port
    Branford Ct.

N.H. toggin

Fished the breakwalls Incoming tide caught lots of shorts. Only caught 2 keepers 1@6lbs and 1@5lbs . Nice last day on the water. The fat lady is singing and I had to pull the boat. Time to sit around the wood stove and play poker.

Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

save a spot at the ""cave" for me for a friday night during the winter.....maybe i'll get stress reeleiver to go.

nice day out there huh? good to hear at least you finished with some fish.

Home Port
    Branford Ct.
    No problem Bro come up any time the cave will be open.
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

Home Port
    Clinton, CT
    Images
    Good note to end the season on...a couple nice fish.

NBS Angling Addict Stress Reeliever's Avatar
    Home Port
    East Haven
    We have heard the action is god at the breakwalls. All shorts- too bad. At least your 2 keepers were good size. Plugmeister (Brookise) and I were out yesterday and did pretty well. Cagith 12-14 fish. 6 came back to the dock with us. Fat lady at my marina was singing loaud so I pulled the boat yesterday myself. May keep the boat at 66 next year so I can stay in later.

Home Port
    SUNNY, ARIZONA
    Images
    good trip dan...........jim

Home Port
    Branford Ct.
    I almost forgot, the best catch of the day was when we pulled the anchor and there was a new rod and reel attached.

Home Port
    Madison Ct
    Images

Thumbs up

Now that is the catch of the season

Home Port
    Exeter, Rhode Island
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Part-Time View Post
    I almost forgot, the best catch of the day was when we pulled the anchor and there was a new rod and reel attached.
    LOL I did the same thing years ago at the Plum Point Lighthouse while Tog fishing....it does make your day when it turns out to be a nice rig!