Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lots of school action in Branford

Lots of school action in Branford

Took my 19 month old son out for his last boat ride of the season today. He loves seeing fish so I took the rod and fished some plastic. Found small 14-20 in schoolies on just about every cast. He had to say "hello" and "goodbye" to each fish and give them a little pat on the head. Out on the boat, 60, sunny, in November... Ya gadda love it!

Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

no bigger ones chris? we got schoolies at probablythe same spot, what time did you get em?

No.. Nothing bigger. Got out 1030-1130 or so. I was in the harbor. I couldn't get out too far with the 19month old onboard.
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

not our usual place?wow, that's worth a shot tomorrow for a desperate attempt to fish...Im there

Home Port
    SUNNY, ARIZONA
    Images
    nice job......

Home Port
    Exeter, Rhode Island
    Images
    Nice action for your son!

i run around all over the area, and you find em right in the harbor? nice

Home Port
    branford/clinton, ct
    someone told me at the branford public launch last week that he had cought many schoolies aswell. im happy to hear that, as i thought branford was empty, (or maby its just my cooler thats empty)

i heard the same...still gotta check it out myself!

Home Port
    Branford Ct.
    when I pulling my boat out last Fri. there were a couple guys pulling up some schoolies. Small like 8-10".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast