Thread: Marilyn jean Charters Hero or Zero Toggin

Home Port
    Brooklyn NY

Marilyn jean Charters Hero or Zero Toggin

Boink Zero

Capt. John and Billy had Denis, and his pal out along with Davie, George, Igor and Ivan . The weather staerted off nice then turned to crap later and the fishing started out as crap and got worse form there. Dave had 3 along with a 6lbr, Igor and Ivan had 6 between them Denis and his pal had 5 .Everyone had a bunch of shorts but we all know those don't count. John and Billy had 8 between them ,extra filet for the guys.Sundays a blow out . The weater looks like it should break by Monday. We fished all over and all depths with all baits and it all stunk today. Thank god for tomorrow

Today I will use the words "We Only Caught 22"

Take a kid fishing, they are the future of our sport and our world

V.P New Angler Training , Chief Cook and Bottle Washer No BS Pikers

Home Port
    Madison Ct
    Images
    Today I will use the words "We Only Caught 22"
    WOW sorry to hear you had a bad trip,I went out yesterday from Guilford for 4.5 hours and not a bite nada nothing and you have a bad day with 22 You guys ROCK

Home Port
    Brooklyn NY

Good days and bad

Good and bad are relative terms when used in fishing.

If guys up in maine and glouster only caught 1 or 2 giants a year it would suck if we had 2 giants in a year yeppie.

Same with with scup guy in hyannis and even montuk kill em everyday day in and day out We get our shots but nutin like out east and north.

The helen h Killed the giant fluke every monday ,They had multiple double digit fish . If we get a few around 10lb in a season Im happy.

While 22 fish may seem like a great day in some areas it pretty slow in other and when you concider 6 anglers and 2 crew thats like 3 fish a many . I can tell you at 110.00 plus tip if we only caught 3 a man on a regular basis the boat would be up for sale PDQ

Good luck next time out Tony

If i get out fishing without getting my balls broke......it's a good day.

Home Port
    Brooklyn NY

Me too

When I get out on a crew trip or any time its not a charter im running I agree any day out is a good day .

On theother hand when its a for hire trip my criteria change to meet the needs of the client. And truthfully this time of year Quantity and Quality count. This area produces fish maybe not as large as some areas down south ,but both quality and Quantity .So we need to produce at or btter than the next guy.

So when you read my reports My wording is relative to what my Clients have come to expect. As for me any day out is a good day

Home Port
    Exeter, Rhode Island
    Images
    Yeh, Blackfish charters are "meat" trips.....

So there definitely is different criteria.