SUNNY, ARIZONA
    Images

carrying your tuna

Attachment 271

Home Port
    Home
    Holy Crap
    WHERE did that come from. 100 # Plus each

Looks like Mexico to me. Down there the sportfishing boats don't even carry ice, except for what's needed for the drinks!
    ====MakoMike====
    Http://www.Makomania.net

Mako Mike....let Me Explain Something Important To You.
    You Know The Old Montezumas Revenge With The Water? Well I Went To Mexico, On Business, And I Thought I Was Smart, So I Packed A Case Of Canned Drinks, Ok, Then They Were Warm, So I Got Some Ice From The Shitty Hotel I Was Staying ....ummm Didnt Think .....ice Is Frozen Water.....i Was Running For 3 Days.

Home Port
    Branford, CT
    Chuck, because the ice is also bad in Mexico, that's why you should only drink Dos Equis, or any other cold cerveza.
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

There He Is "mr Whatever" Pulls His Boat Out And Forgets His "f" Dock Friends

Home Port
    Branford, CT
    I didn't forget you Chucky, just been busier than a one armed paper hanger.
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

Quote Originally Posted by Full Moon Fishing View Post
    Mako Mike....let Me Explain Something Important To You.
    You Know The Old Montezumas Revenge With The Water? Well I Went To Mexico, On Business, And I Thought I Was Smart, So I Packed A Case Of Canned Drinks, Ok, Then They Were Warm, So I Got Some Ice From The Shitty Hotel I Was Staying ....ummm Didnt Think .....ice Is Frozen Water.....i Was Running For 3 Days.
    Same thing happened to me the first or second time I was there (I spend a fair amount of time there on business). Now I make sure I purify my ice with soething that's at least 50% alcohol.
    ====MakoMike====
    Http://www.Makomania.net

Home Port
    Exeter, Rhode Island
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MakoMike View Post
    Same thing happened to me the first or second time I was there (I spend a fair amount of time there on business). Now I make sure I purify my ice with soething that's at least 50% alcohol.
    I like that method......works up here too

I Just Drink It Warm Now

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast