Thread: 4 stroke oil

NBS Angling Addict Stress Reeliever's Avatar
    Home Port
    East Haven

4 stroke oil

Well I winterized the engine today. Holy S**T the new engine takes 8.5 quarts of oil. No wonder no one uses the synthetic. Also, pulling the plugs was interesting as well. Nver saw a setup like that before. No spark plug wires.

Johnson 225 Four Stroke

Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

hey if you can't hang with the big dogs, stay on the porch and chew your bone.

NBS Angling Addict Stress Reeliever's Avatar
    Home Port
    East Haven
    You can't be refering to yourself as a "Big dog" can you? Your barely 5 foot tall
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

"""""four Stroke""""""" Makes Me A Big Dog.....or Is That How Many It Takes Before I....

sashimi
    Quote Originally Posted by Stress Reeliever View Post
    You can't be refering to yourself as a "Big dog" can you? Your barely 5 foot tall
    ya and his boats just a hair smaller

ok ok...i see how it is...i just got the info on bait and stripers...ok ok