Thread: Raymarine C120 System..Radar, Fishfinder, GPS, Autopilot, et

Raymarine C120 System..Radar, Fishfinder, GPS, Autopilot, et

I wanted to start the first post on the Electronics area.

So, if anyone needs some input, advice or help on the Raymarine system , let me know.

Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

Home Port
    SUNNY, ARIZONA
    Images
    thanks john..................jim
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

Home Port
    Mystic, CT/New York City
    John:

How is that new unit working for you?

Best

TT
    Still searchin for my lost shaker of salt.

i.m waiting for my new raymarine.....either e series or c series....i have a "for now" unit in a color sounder/chartplotter

cant wait

John, Do you know if a c-series will talk to the new e-series?
    Thanks for any info.
    Mike
    2006 GW Express 330
    F250's

Hi JOhn,
    I have a set of two e80's and i just got today the extra canyon chip fron Navionics.My question is:
    1-Can i use both chips at the same time,one on each machine?
    2-on the machine that i will have the new chip(is the slave machine),can i still split it and see my radar,fishfinder and/or the new info from the new chip?

The way i have them set up is:Main unit has the regular chip and i use it only for gps and some times overlay radar, and the slave unit use it for mainlly fishfinder or fishfinder/radar combo, or fishfinder/3D combo.

Thanks for any input.
    TAKE A KID FISHING
    2007 GW330 W/T F250'S
    1974 GW 191 SPORTSMAN W/JOHNSON 115

Home Port
    Coastal New England
    Images
    I don't know where John From Madison is...but I'll try to find out.
    "NO CACHE" 2002 Carolina Skiff 238 Semi-V w/Mercury 125 HP

Hmmm, good question on the two chips. I suppose you can, but I must defer an answer to Raymarine's tech people.

You can email them on their site and they answer fairly quickly.

www.raymarine.com

John

Thanx John
    TAKE A KID FISHING
    2007 GW330 W/T F250'S
    1974 GW 191 SPORTSMAN W/JOHNSON 115

anyone have any feedback on the lowrance gps/fishfinder combo unit lcx111 high definition.I'm looking to upgrade to this unit and would like to hear from someone that actually has used one.
    I currently run a raymarine dx500 digital ff and can't pick out chit on the bottom. i can see structure but as far as fish hanging over a piece unit doesn't show me zip yet if i anchor over the spot and fish it there is a ton of life