Thread: 45" 40 pound tagged fish!

45" 40 pound tagged fish!

BEFORE THE STORM...WHICH IS ANOTHER STORY IN ITSELF-COULD ALMOST MAKE A MOVIE OUT OF IT!

ANYWAY...FIRST OF ONLY 3 DRIFTS...BAMMM MY BRO-INLAW-HOOKS INTO THIS FISH...AND PRETTY MUCH TOOK SO LONG TO FIGHT, THAT IT CUT INTO MY FISHING TIME, FOUGHT WELL OVER 20 MINUTES MAN WAS THIS FISH TOUGH....FOR A FEW MINUTES I THOUGHT HE WAS SNAGGED ON BOTTOM AND WAS JUST BEING A STUPID....IT WAS TAKING LINE FAST...I ASKED HIM 3 OR 4 TIMES IF HE WAS SURE IT WAS A FISH...HE'S A BIG GUY AND WAS STRUGGLING WITH IT....IT MADE AT LEAST 5 OR 6 BIG RUNS....I MEAN LOOONG RUNS....IT STILL WASN'T READY TO QUIT EVEN AFTER I HAD HER IN THE NET.THIS WAS HIS FIRST REAL QUALITY FISH....AND TO BOOT IT HAD A TAG IN IT....
    [img]http://www.***************.com/assets/images/LUDCOW-RESIZED.JPG[/img]

Home Port
    Coastal New England
    Images
    Niiiice. Why no mention of your harrowing venture back to port last evening in the Thunderstorm from hell?
    "NO CACHE" 2002 Carolina Skiff 238 Semi-V w/Mercury 125 HP

oh that? the 10-12' sconfused seas? the hail the size of gumballs? the 40 knot winds? oh that story? worst shiiit i have ever been in.