Thread: birthday bass

birthday bass

went out for a b-day run.....bass all morning....so damn easy
    [img]http://www.***************.com/assets/images/db_images/db_Picture_0231.jpg[/img]

Home Port
    Clinton, CT
    Images
    Nice fish! Happy Birthday!!
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

Home Port
    Exeter, Rhode Island
    Images
    When I grow up, I wanna be like Chuck! LOL

Nice fish! 8)
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

Home Port
    SUNNY, ARIZONA
    Images
    then you would only be4 ft tall................................ jim

Chuck
    Alot better than last years birthday. I still remember that day and laugh. You guys should have chuck tell you that story.That what kept me and my family out so late this year just so I could say we landed these on your birthday. But I did stay off the water that day as your birthday present.

See you on the reefs!!!!!

YEAH YEAH YEAH......CHRISTI AND PAT FISHIN SIDE BY SIDE ON MY BIRTHDAY...THEY...WELL SHE HOOKED UP EVERY PASS......SOMETIMES...WELL...MOST TIMES...DOUBLES...ON ONE DRIFT SHE CAUGHT ONE...PAT UNHOOKED IT...SHE DROPPED DOWN....RIGHT BACK UP WITH A FISH.....3 FREAKIN TIMESON ONE DRIFT...

ME ON MY BIRTHDAY
    I DRAGGED A LIVE EEL BY HIS FACE FOR 2 HOURS..... THEN PUT ON ANOTHER LIVE ONE FOR ANOTHER 2 HOURS.

THANKS FOR THIS YRS GIFT...BEAT LAST YEARS.