Thread: Quincy Flounder Fishing, Spring 2011

Quincy Flounder Fishing, Spring 2011

So far, bookings have been "very swift" for May 2011. Weekends are almost gone (hint-hint). I do two trips a day, 6-11 am and noon - 5pm. June still has a good amount of openings left.

I am hoping that 2011 is as great and I want to wish everyone a great Christmas and "Happy, Healthy Holiday Season"!

Yours,

Captain Jason Colby
    Little Sister Charters
    617-755-3740
    www.littlesister1.com
    fishinglsister@aol.com
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

Hook Line and Sinker Champion piscator's Avatar
    Home Port
    Connecticut
    Images
    Anyone wondering where all the flounders disappeared to should check out this trip. Capt. Colby will have you catching them like it was back in the day with a Back Bay, black-back safari. Absolute monster flatties with his largest going 5+ pounds last season. Looking forward to the 21st of May, Jason. Gonna keep the Santini tourney honors in Quincy!
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

Home Port
    Howard Beach N.Y.
    What is the size & the limit a person can keep?

Quincy Flounder

Quote Originally Posted by bluefish69 View Post
    What is the size & the limit a person can keep?

Eight Fish per person 12 inches and up. I usually only keep them 14 inches and up and sometimes even have to set the "low bar" at 16 inches!

Jason

Home Port
    Howard Beach N.Y.
    Thanks Capt

Down here I think it is 2 Fish @ 12". I wouldn't get out of bed for this. I do remember the Good Days of Hurly's by you and the Good Days down here.

Quincy Flounder Fishing

Quote Originally Posted by bluefish69 View Post
    Thanks Capt

Down here I think it is 2 Fish @ 12". I wouldn't get out of bed for this. I do remember the Good Days of Hurly's by you and the Good Days down here.
    What keeps me going and what keeps the "desire to go" steady is the potential sizes of the flounder I get. Most of the other boats are content of getting a limit of keepers while I am always looking to score the true JUMBOS. We were getting fish over three pounds almost every day last year and about every few days we would have one or two over 20 inches. When a 20 incher is fat, it could be a 4 pounder. That's a great blackback!

JC