Thread: Does it ever stop?

Home Port
    Coastal New England
    Images

Does it ever stop?

8) I know it doesn't, but damn....

I think I have spent more time this year working on the ol' boat, than being out in it. Granted, it's new to me this year, so there's alot of puttering that needs doing.

Today was the bilge pump hose. It was clogged, and I couldn't get it clear, so I swapped it out (and installed a second bilge pump for good measure and backup/redundancy). The hose was plugged with grass and the like. Not water based growth, but land based...I am guessing somthing must've tried to make a nest in there (or did) at some time during this past winter. The pump was throwing water up until yesterday, when clog city and no flow occurred. GRRRR. Anyhow, all fixed up....until the next venture.

"NO CACHE" 2002 Carolina Skiff 238 Semi-V w/Mercury 125 HP

Home Port
    Exeter, Rhode Island
    Images
    Saw REBOOT on the trailer today at Brower's......I was like, "Hey, there's a Formula!!!! Oh yeh.......lol...."
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

Home Port
    Coastal New England
    Images
    When were you there today?

I was down there from about 10:30, until 1:30 PM....
    "NO CACHE" 2002 Carolina Skiff 238 Semi-V w/Mercury 125 HP

Home Port
    Exeter, Rhode Island
    Images
    Jim and I went out fluking about 8:00, got back probably just after you left......must have just missed ya.
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.