Thread: Long Strange Trip To Downeast Maine

NBS Extreme Angler fishcounterbob's Avatar
    Home Port
    all

Lobstah Long Strange Trip To Downeast Maine

After spending a few weeks setting up the lobster pound and aquaculture farm I got tired of watching the screen as I baited 3-400 traps a day north of Bah Habah, I dropped a 16 oz crippled herring down in 6 fathom. Mind you not a soul fishes up here ayuh not a soul. Christ you shuddah seen the gauk on thier faces when two pulls later I'm on and drop a fresh pollack on the deck. Four for four and I said let's git back to it.One good lunch that day. This flatlander sure got a reputation now.
    S'now they's all bent up 'bout catchin' and dryin' fish for the wintah. Couple days latah went out to show what a cod, pollack, and mothah-in-law fish look like. Filled a basket in less than an hour. Now I need a smokah and git to work.

Sick of lobstah since I babysit 20,000 lbs in the pound now but will be drainin' her for the winter and for repairs. I'll git shrimp Dec 1 on and on a scallop day boat Dec 15. Shuckin' and taste testin' 5 days a week. Tough job but someone's gotta do it.

I'll be down on the AC next trip for winter meat and toggin' late this week and next week. Might even bring some red roaches down for those who care. You should see what thew make us throw back with over guage. 5-10 pounders every day.

Ayuh,that's the news down here from shorty guage. See ya on the AC for the last trip before the cod closure.

Can't wait for the snug Habah cod slam. Anyone want lobstah to trade for trip fare?
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

Home Port
    CLINTON,CT

FISHCOUNTA BOB

HE'S STILL AROUND,I THOUGH HE WAS MIA
    Quote Originally Posted by fishcounterbob View Post
    After spending a few weeks setting up the lobster pound and aquaculture farm I got tired of watching the screen as I baited 3-400 traps a day north of Bah Habah, I dropped a 16 oz crippled herring down in 6 fathom. Mind you not a soul fishes up here ayuh not a soul. Christ you shuddah seen the gauk on thier faces when two pulls later I'm on and drop a fresh pollack on the deck. Four for four and I said let's git back to it.One good lunch that day. This flatlander sure got a reputation now.
    S'now they's all bent up 'bout catchin' and dryin' fish for the wintah. Couple days latah went out to show what a cod, pollack, and mothah-in-law fish look like. Filled a basket in less than an hour. Now I need a smokah and git to work.

Sick of lobstah since I babysit 20,000 lbs in the pound now but will be drainin' her for the winter and for repairs. I'll git shrimp Dec 1 on and on a scallop day boat Dec 15. Shuckin' and taste testin' 5 days a week. Tough job but someone's gotta do it.

I'll be down on the AC next trip for winter meat and toggin' late this week and next week. Might even bring some red roaches down for those who care. You should see what thew make us throw back with over guage. 5-10 pounders every day.

Ayuh,that's the news down here from shorty guage. See ya on the AC for the last trip before the cod closure.

Can't wait for the snug Habah cod slam. Anyone want lobstah to trade for trip fare?
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

Home Port
    Marshfield Ma.
    Images

WOW ,Really

FCB
    glad to hear you are doing well. Keep in touch.

Capt.Curt Maxon
    www.relentlesscharters.com
    "we are a full service charter boat"