Thread: TUNA REPORTS?

Home Port
    CapeCod

TUNA REPORTS?

looking for any intel on the sbft anywhere between butterfish and the fingers. seems like the reports have slowed down quite a bit over the past 7 days or so. seems like the bite is picking up of chatham...is it still worth going south of block/mv?

Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

Home Port
    Exeter, Rhode Island
    Images
    They are not there (south of block) in the same numbers they were several weeks ago, probably due to the warm water, but there have been several mediums & giants caught/sighted in the area.

Mahi-Mahi out at the high-fliersby the Dump, etc though. Can sit and pound them for a while and pot-hop. 8)
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

Home Port
    Mystic,CT
    My buddy did real well at the fairway bouy last week. Chunking butterfish and diamond jigging. Many fish 50-60 plus. Not sure what the bite is like now thou. Conditions couldnt be better offshore this weekend from what I can see. with the tourny this sun im sure it will be a parking lot full of boats out there thou. on a side note i had a friend go out south of nantucket yesterday and got 2 60 plus and a lost a 80 at the boat.

Home Port
    CapeCod
    looking for two more guys to go, anyone interested? leaving from warwick, RI...

Home Port
    Exeter, Rhode Island
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueFin
    My buddy did real well at the fairway bouy last week. Chunking butterfish and diamond jigging. Many fish 50-60 plus. Not sure what the bite is like now thou. Conditions couldnt be better offshore this weekend from what I can see. with the tourny this sun im sure it will be a parking lot full of boats out there thou. on a side note i had a friend go out south of nantucket yesterday and got 2 60 plus and a lost a 80 at the boat.
    South of Nantucket is where the REAL temp break is right now 8) We were there Tuesday LOL.....

Saw your boat last weekend when I went fluking with Jim....gonna be at Brower's tomorrow too.....fluking again. 8)

Home Port
    Mystic,CT
    Yeah my boat has been sitting for a month waiting for the jackass who is buying it to come get it. I couldnt take it no more and went out yesterday. I post a report even though not much to report. I saw jim friday he said u guys were going fulkin.