Thread: Great Job

Great Job

Jim, Brad and Eric,

Great looking Site, I look forward to posting once this dam'n weather breaks.
    good luck with it and I wish each of you a great season. Things have been slow for me between the weather and my Dad passing away this week but we will regroup. Lot's of Bass at Race Point and Peaked Hill Bar along with improving numbers of cod and haddock in the deep water.

Once again, the site looks awesome.
    Capt Dave Waldrip
    www.relentlesscharters.com

Home Port
    Coastal New England
    Images
    Dave, how the hell are you?

Very sorry to hear of your Dad passing. I went through that about 5 years ago, and I know Jim did just a couple of years back. Hard stuff, but we do prevail.

Hope the weather gets better, and your spirits lift.

Welcome aboard.
    "NO CACHE" 2002 Carolina Skiff 238 Semi-V w/Mercury 125 HP

Home Port
    SUNNY, ARIZONA
    Images
    hi dave, sorry bout your dad....it sux..lost mine 2 yrs ago 57yoa...looking forward to fishing with ya...had a great time....this site will only get alot bigger...welcome dave...................jim

Thanks Guys

Thanks,

I appreciate it, have to run to boat and make sure still there after all of this water. Not much wind but plain old crap weather. We did pull that galley out and put another seat in which really opened up the boat.

Thanks,

Dave
    Capt Dave Waldrip
    www.relentlesscharters.com

Home Port
    Exeter, Rhode Island
    Images
    Sorry about your Dad Dave! Had a scare with mine with open-heart surgery but he pulled thru......gives ya a wake-up call.

Keep your spirits up!

Look forward to your contributions to the site as well.

We'll all be back on your boat in the same whacky group at some point! 8)
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

Home Port
    new jersey
    Dave,

I am very sorry about your father. I can't fathom how hard it must be for you.

I want to thank you again for that trip in April with Jim from Arctek Marine where we found the Gannets and the whale in the afternoon. We appreciate you going the extra mile to help us double our catch. We discussed booking a charter with you in the near future!! You really have a class operation.
    Jersey Ron