Thread: 26' 2002 Blue Fin Profish 260 CC / Twin 200 Optimax

Home Port
    Mystic,CT

26' 2002 Blue Fin Profish 260 CC / Twin 200 Optimax*reduced*

SOLD

2002 Blue Fin 26ft 260 Profish CC with twin 200 mercury optimax saltwater. Only 135 hrs. In the water and ready to fish. This would be a great boat for the new flw striper series. Also included is a 2005 Real extreme 10k trailer with hydaulic brakes. 175 gal fuel, 45 cruise 60+ topend, Has mercury smartcraft sc1000 displays with digital guage package, color gps chartplotters , radar, cd with sirius satilite, t-top with out riggers and rocket launchers, spreader lights, 3 fish boxes 1 with macerater, live well, wash down, built in tackle center, 3 batteries with automatic isolater on house, v berth for 2 with porta potty, 3 bilge pumps, bennet sport tabs, stainless marine outboard bracket, removable rear seat, front seat with built in cooler. Check out the blue fin site for more specs Blue Fin Boats . Slipped in mystic,ct. $54,900.00 PRICE REDUCED *** $45,900.00 ***Will NADA is near 70K with factory upgrades upgraded motors and trailer.
    413-517-4329
    John

Last edited by BlueFin; 05-15-2008 at 11:31 PM. Reason: price change
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

I wish I had the money for that boat, it is nice!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

Home Port
    Mystic,CT
    OK it now has 250 hours. The Garmin was removed. Added a few things. I am now a 4 boat owner. This one has got to go. Make an offer and It can be yours for the begining of the season.

FOUR boat owner? ouch! i get real nervous when i own two.
    a real pretty boat, seen you out there often. should bring offers with the warming weather........good luck!

Home Port
    Mystic,CT
    Price Reduced $49,900.00.

Home Port
    Mystic,CT
    Reduced $45,900.00. Got to go make an offer.

Home Port
    I'm not talking about pleasure boating or day sailing. I'm talking about sharking.
    Just so you know that boat is freaking awesome, if had the money i would!!