Thread: star island mako thresher tournament

Home Port
    Milford,CT

star island mako thresher tournament

sorry for putting this in so late but i just joined this site. fished in the tournament last weekend and we took 1st 2nd and3rd place do to the fact that there was no other threshers caught. our thresher weighed in at 467lbs. we fished only 12 miles out along side of the dragger fleets. we released 3 small makos before we landed the big thresher. this is our second first place win this year we also won the montauk marine basin tournament with a315 blue the gods have been looking down on us.

Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

Home Port
    SUNNY, ARIZONA
    Images

Home Port
    SUNNY, ARIZONA
    Images

Id like to thank Al from the Fish On team who I met in Jimmy O's a month ago and told me where to set up for shark - we got a 250lb Thresher based on his advice - thank you Al - and congrats on an unbelievable year so far...
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

Home Port
    Coastal New England
    Images
    Excellent. That's one nice Thresher.
    "NO CACHE" 2002 Carolina Skiff 238 Semi-V w/Mercury 125 HP