Thread: striped bass tubes from santini

Home Port
    SUNNY, ARIZONA
    Images

striped bass tubes from santini

www.santinitube.com try em

I TRIED THEM BEFORE, THEY WORK GOOD, I WILL GET A FEW MORE FOR THE ARSENAL.

They look very nice. I really like the bead and blade on top for the extra attractants. Beats the hell out of the 14.95 one I just bought at a tackle shop.

I like to use these when I take out kids or newbie?s. This way I don?t have to play with bait and we can relax in between fish. Don?t want any newbie?s swing treble hooks around my head.

It doesn?t take much knowledge to use tubes. Find some rocks in 20 feet or less water and drag over them. You can adjust the depth by letting out more line or adding a weight in front if you need to get down deeper. Can?t argue with success. These things work.
    I'd rather be in a boat with a drink on the rocks, than in the drink with a boat on the rocks.

Home Port
    Exeter, Rhode Island
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Artificial All The Way
    They look very nice. I really like the bead and blade on top for the extra attractants. Beats the hell out of the 14.95 one I just bought at a tackle shop.

I like to use these when I take out kids or newbie?s. This way I don?t have to play with bait and we can relax in between fish. Don?t want any newbie?s swing treble hooks around my head.

It doesn?t take much knowledge to use tubes. Find some rocks in 20 feet or less water and drag over them. You can adjust the depth by letting out more line or adding a weight in front if you need to get down deeper. Can?t argue with success. These things work.
    LOL very well said! Been trying to tell people that it's not rocket science. Yeh, the more you do it, the better you'll get as you learn how to present them better, but it IS pretty basic, and a great way to try to produce some fish when live bait or chunking isn't working. 8)
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

They are good tubes. We used them years ago before the tube craze hit. Went to a seminar Peter was giving. They do work, but like others have said, it isn't rocket science
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.