Thread: hey jim

Home Port
    SUNNY, ARIZONA
    Images

hey jim

whats the fishing like around xmas might be down this year.

christmas is a super busy time in Cabo. if you intend on going let me know and i can hook you up. better make travel plans as soon as possible because it books up quickly. as far as the fishing goes it is outstanding. great catches of Striped Marlin, Bull Dorado, Sierra (big Spanish Mackeral) Wahoo and Yellow Fin Tuna. also big Rooster fish will be around. just to top if off this is the Whale migration up the Sea of Cortez and they put on a spectacular show. go to Cabo once and youll be ruined for life! Baja is as much of an attitude as it is a place. so go and get your Baja ON! Buena Suerte.......... jim
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

Home Port
    SUNNY, ARIZONA
    Images
    i dont want to wrestle any of those giant squid............lol i will look to see what it runs. you will be the first one i talk to jim

common man those giant squid are a real hoot . Calamari the size of a truck tire! Buena Suerte....... jim
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

Home Port
    SUNNY, ARIZONA
    Images
    lol.................... jim

Dont let them give you an ink bath! :shock: :shock:
    Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.
    Teach a man to fish and he gets a divorce, and his beer consumpsion doubles....