Thread: BILLFISH- New Boat....

BILLFISH- New Boat....

Hi All,
    Well, a new BILLFISH has begun inshore/offshore charter work. The boat itself is a 2000 36-ft. Osmond Beal (Maine- Downeast style construction) powered by a 425- HP CAT. The boat itself is a tank. It's a one level platform with a 15-ft. beam, and is outfitted with the latest in electronics, all USCG safety equipment including SOLAS certified raft and EPIRB, and a HUGE cockpit.
    As in previous years, it'll be running out of the Avondale Boat Yard in Westerly, about two miles up from Watch Hill Harbor.
    If you're interested in spending a day whether chasing after some bass/blues/blacks or would like to head offshore in search of the pelagics- shark and tuna- this is a true battlewagon with an honest 20+-knot cruise and GREAT range.
    The boat is outfitted PENN tackle reflecting my Elite Pro Staff status, and MUSTAD products are employed on both the near and deep water species.
    Give me a call at 1-860-741-3301 if you'd like to spend a day upon the bounding blue with me. The best part of the offshore season is at hand and the biggest of sharks and (hopefully) a bountiful harvest of tuna will be awaiting your arrival upon the azure blue waters of the Block Island/Montauk Point waters. Other than the Montauk Pt. based fleet, there's absolutely no boat closer to these waters.
    Check out www.billfishcharter.com for basic details and give me a call if you'd like to have your fishing fantaies come true.

Home Port
    SUNNY, ARIZONA
    Images
    good luck with her bill.........................jim

Home Port
    Exeter, Rhode Island
    Images
    Bumping this up to the top for Bill, he's getting this rig in full swing this week/weekend 8)
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

Best of luck with her Bill!
    ====MakoMike====
    Http://www.Makomania.net

Dingdong

36 beal

That a great hull. I used to work on one.
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.