Thread: Bucktails & Parachute Jigs

Home Port
    Westbrook

Bucktails & Parachute Jigs

Anyone have a favorite site for shopping for bucktails/parachuttes? My collection is dwindling and I need to restock at reasonable prices. I've got a load of bluefish in the smoker which accounts for some of the missing jigs. Thanks - Jack

Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

Bucktails, Jigs and more

Jack,
    When it comes to Bay fishing I get all of my tackle from JJ at http://www.jjstackle.com/

Ken

Don't miss out on our VIP Specials, click to join
    Capt. Ken Lahr
    Canyon Draggin'

Home Port
    Westbrook

Jigs

Thanks, looking for something a bit new.
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

Try Delawarebaybucktails.com. The guy's name is Don he does a great job.

Home Port
    Exeter, Rhode Island
    Images
    Not to take away from any custom builders, because there's some very cool stuff out there, but I just wanted to mention on parachutes that I saw SPRO has some parachutes made using the same heads as their regular bucktails that look very interesting