Thread: MV Rod and Gun Club Catch and Release

MV Rod and Gun Club Catch and Release

Anyone fishing this tournement this weekend? This will be my 3rd year fishing in it, definitely one of the best tournements of the year.

Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

I was thinking of heading out there. I gotta check with the wife and all of that suff.

Do you have more details for the tournament that you can post
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

Home Port
    New Jersey
    Images
    thats a pup mako if Ive ever seen one fishon99. My sons first Mako was about 10lbs and boy that thing was nasty

So anyway, Fishon99, details on the tournement can be found on www.mvrodandgunclub.com

Caught 5 fish. L + G totals of 41-45 in for 4 of them. Team total was 5 fish, averaging 1.7 fish. Frustrating.