NBS Extreme Angler
Makes 7 cups
- 1 1/2 pounds Tautog
- 1 cup Onion, chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic, chopped
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 can Tomato sauce, 8 oz.
- 1 can Tomatoes, crushed 28 oz.
- 1 Bay leaf
- 1 tsp. Basil, dried
- 1 tsp. Thyme, dried
- 1 tsp. Marjoram, dried
- 1/2 cup White Wine
- 1 tbsp. Parsley, minced
- Pepper, freshly ground to taste
1) Cut the fish into bite sized pieces and set aside.
2) In a stew sized pot saute Onion and Garlic in Olive Oil until tender.
3) Add remaining ingredients except Tautog & Parsley.
4) Simmer for 20 - 30 minutes stirring occasionally.
5) Add Tautog and cook until just done, about 10 minutes.
6) Add Parsley and serve with good bread (we got fresh italian).
Tags for this Thread