Thread: New Jersey Report

Home Port
    new jersey

New Jersey Report

I spoke to Captain Ray Burke on the Mad Gaffer II today and got an update on the past week.

Last week Ray had great fishing in the Raritan Bay on Bass up to 45LB with many fish in the 30LB class.

6/24 on Ray's morning trip he did well with Stripers up to 20 Lbs and on the evening trip the charter beat up on the Bluefish.

6/25 Ray put the charter on stripers up to 20 lbs in the morning and then went for some fluke and did very well, Richie Wang caught his limit and had one fluke that was 8 lbs.

6/26 Ray took out his one man charter Dick Skinder and he managed to catch his limit of Bass up to 25 lbs.
    Jersey Ron

Home Port
    Exeter, Rhode Island
    Images
    Dick Skinner?

Oh, sorry.....

hey we may be "No BS" but my God, you didn't expect me to leave THAT one alone did you?????

Great Report!!!!
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

Home Port
    new jersey
    I was thinking something else just as bad when Ray gave me the name, but we're good like that Jerkey!! :lol:
    Jersey Ron

Home Port
    Exeter, Rhode Island
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by NJRon
    I was thinking something else just as bad when Ray gave me the name, but we're good like that Jerkey!! :lol:
    Right Mike? Whatday say Bill?

Yeh, fogetabowtit....

You coming up for sharkin' Sat or no?
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

Home Port
    new jersey
    No, My folks are coming to Maryland from Florida and we have 2 bushels of crabs on order for Sunday!! Yummy!!! I will probably fish with Ray on the 4th of July though. I will keep you informed!!

However I have noiticed when I catch the mfing dogfish on the mfing fluke rod the mfing shark takes the mfr.

:lol:
    Jersey Ron