Thread: Man Friday

Man Friday

Woke up to the sound of down pouring rain, that didn't stop Stress Reeliever and myself fron heading out.motored slowly through the 3-4 footers, you know those 3-4 footers that NoAA considers and reports "seas les than one foot"
    Well no bait on board other than less than a dozen sandworms left over fron yesterday, as the light came up, we still didnt gey a wack troling tubes and worm, so we threw ona fish bite blood worm flavor....put a few small blues in the boat, then swithed to Monkey Wakkers tipped with fish bites, drifted, jigged trolled and casted for some where around a hundred bluefish, a couple of little school girls mixed in(for you "oh my word" types that would be a my rendition of striped bass less than 28 inches)

Home Port
    Exeter, Rhode Island
    Images

Re: Man Friday

Quote Originally Posted by Full Moon Fishing
    a couple of little school girls mixed in
    That's not funny.

:sign5:
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

Re: Man Friday

[quote="Full Moon Fishing"]then swithed to Monkey Wakkers tipped with fish bites, drifted, jigged trolled and casted for some where around a hundred bluefishquote]