Thread: Vineyard Sound, Woods Hole & Buzzards Bay

Vineyard Sound, Woods Hole & Buzzards Bay

A week ago I was tossing Stripers back. Hooked into a nice big Albie that ran all my line before snapping it.

I've been out 5 times in the last 3 days and nothing but schoolies. No birds, no bait, nuthin. Top water, deep water and plugging the rocks has produced little.

Sure hope the Fall Run starts soon.

'73 222 Aquasport - gone

Home Port
    Exeter, Rhode Island
    Images

Re: Vineyard Sound, Woods Hole & Buzzards Bay

Quote Originally Posted by Tailgunner
    A week ago I was tossing Stripers back. Hooked into a nice big Albie that ran all my line before snapping it.

I've been out 5 times in the last 3 days and nothing but schoolies. No birds, no bait, nuthin. Top water, deep water and plugging the rocks has produced little.

Sure hope the Fall Run starts soon.
    There's some action down this way, but also nothing stellar yet.

You do any Blackfishing in the fall?

We did an early trip Sunday and did pretty well for this early. 8)
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

I mostly do Striper, Bonito and Albie fishing with bluefish as a matter of course. I like top water fishing the most. I promised myself to do some Fluking but never got around to it.

My 5yr old just ate up all my smoked bluefish. "Dad, we're out if crackers". Almost 3lbs of it in 2 days! Wonder he didn't get sick.
    '73 222 Aquasport - gone

Home Port
    SUNNY, ARIZONA
    Images
    fall fishing is best....its starting to cool down. so it wont be long jim

Home Port
    Exeter, Rhode Island
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Tailgunner
    I mostly do Striper, Bonito and Albie fishing with bluefish as a matter of course. I like top water fishing the most. I promised myself to do some Fluking but never got around to it.

My 5yr old just ate up all my smoked bluefish. "Dad, we're out if crackers". Almost 3lbs of it in 2 days! Wonder he didn't get sick.
    I love smoked bluefish....it's like candy, ever since I bought my smoker! I have some to smoke up soon, I vac-packed and froze it for a very short term because when I caught them it was going to be raining for several days. Good thing to do when I get some cold beers and have some people over. 8)
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

The wife adds capers and cream cheese for a spread. I like it plain on rye crisp with a good beer or 2.
    '73 222 Aquasport - gone

Home Port
    Exeter, Rhode Island
    Images
    Plain here too........but sometimes on crackers with a little cocktail sauce is good too! And a beer or several