Thread: offshore lures???

Home Port
    SUNNY, ARIZONA
    Images

offshore lures???

best place to buy?? jim

Home Port
    Mystic, CT/New York City
    Any of the catalog companies...Capt. Harry's, J&M, Finest Kind, Meltons, Bass Pro (check out some of the Offshore Angler brands....they're cheaper than the name brands that they imitate and are good quality). Locally, J&B in Niantic is your best bet............Boater's World and West Marine can have some good finds too.
    Still searchin for my lost shaker of salt.

Home Port
    Exeter, Rhode Island
    Images
    What :thumbright: he said!

Also.....check these guys out for tackle on a budget. Got some great deals from them at the RISSAA show one year.

http://oldesalttackle.com/
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

Home Port
    Mystic,CT
    I get most of my stuff off ebay. I have a few places i use. Just cant be in a huge rush do get it. I get most stuff in less than a week.
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

frenzytackle.com

jim, i can get all the frenzy stuff.......we'll work sumtin out

Check out Charkbait. I have excellent service from Mark and his folks.
    www.charkbait.com
    They run a weekly special on several different items.

www.srmo.com

http://drychum.com has cheap sinkers
    Last edited by fonz; 10-13-2006 at 06:15 PM. Reason: needed to add another web site...

It depends on what your looking for and if you need them rigged or not. Do not always go to the "big Boys" on the internet or catalogs. Find a shop that has what you need and build up a relationship. Hey, I am all the way out on the Cape but we do alot of custum rigging from rods and reels to single lures to spreader bars to making our own double hook rigs etc.... We pride ourselves on selling what we fish and fish what we sell. A good offshore shop can help you put together a lure kit to meet your needs. I have rigged and fished lures from th Cape to Costa Rica to Mozambique, Africa. This is not a plug for my shop, well not really, but the point is make your money locally and spend your money locally. Service and repairs become importain when the bite is on. Just my 2 cents. Capt. Eric
    "It's Still All About the Bite!"
    www.goose.com

Home Port
    Scotland, CT
    Make your own!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	GreenSmoker.JPG 
Views:	48 
Size:	86.2 KB 
ID:	383  

Home Port
    Exeter, Rhode Island
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by H'Islander View Post
    Make your own!!
    Alright, you've impresse dus enough with your wooden plugs.....don't start on offshore stuff too hahahahaha (J/K of course LOL)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast