Thread: trolling's been slow for us...

Home Port
    honolulu

trolling's been slow for us...

so I gotta shoot em. The boys did a Molokai trip last weekend and I was hoping to have some killer photos to post but the water was calm and they only picked up a small mahi and some aku ...anyway here is a kumu that I speared.hope to have better trolling pics soon.

Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

Home Port
    Exeter, Rhode Island
    Images
    Great photo! 8)
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

Home Port
    SUNNY, ARIZONA
    Images
    nice fish ....josh are those good eating..........jim

Home Port
    honolulu

Good eats!

thats the fish that a lot of guys target just to bring to the table. we steam em over rice with green onions and shoyu. That fish in the picture just missed the state record by a few oz..It was 4.8 lbs. Its pretty rare to find em that size. The record was 5.5 lbs. at the time that I shot the fish. The guy that held the record was with me on that freedive and was worried when I pulled my fish out of the cooler. J

Home Port
    SUNNY, ARIZONA
    Images
    very cool looking....