Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone fish Port Canaveral??

Home Port
    Marshfield Ma.
    Images

Anyone fish Port Canaveral??

Heading down in Jan. looking into a few different boats.

Any suggestions???

Thanks

Capt.Curt Maxon
    www.relentlesscharters.com
    "we are a full service charter boat"

Home Port
    Marshfield Ma.
    Images

anyone ????

Come on lets hear it!

Capt.Curt Maxon

Don't know nothing but take me with you, had enough of this New England weather already. Will gladly pitch in $5 for gas and food.
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

Home Port
    Cape Coral, Florida

Cape Canaveral

What are you looking to get? Innshore or offshore? Let me know what yiou weant to do and I'll see if I can help. I had a business in Cocoa for a few years and fished out of the Port quite a bit. Still fish with a buddy in a 25 Aquasport from time to time but it's a 5 hour drive from here ( Cape Coral). Let me know. Don
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

Home Port
    Marshfield Ma.
    Images

Both!

I am looking to go offshore but I need to keep an eye on the weather only in town for two days in Jan. I already booked a boat in port canaveral now looking for a backup plan for Sebastian inlet area if weather looks iffy.

Capt.Curt Maxon

Home Port
    Cape Coral, Florida

Port Canaveral

Sebastian is one of those places that I fished on my own boats and enjoyed it also fished the north jetty and enjoyed it but when I tried a couple of 6 packs they were like so many down here and took me for a boat ride and the party boats were interested in catching Grunts and Sea Bass that were too small to keep. The funny part is that I actually caught a couple of redfish off of the dock while waiting for the party boat to load any one of which would probably won the Pool on either day that I fished with them.
    I probably would drive South to FT Pierce and fish out of there. Capt Joe Ward does great inshore charters out of a motel right on the inlet and can hook you up with a boat that can produce for you if you want to go off for a Sail, AJ, Grouper or such. The problem is that I don't have a number for him but will keep looking if you are interested. Enjoy your trip.

Don

Home Port
    Marshfield Ma.
    Images

Thanks for the info.

Thanks Don

Me and my dad are going down and meeting up with my brother and nephew.We are just looking to get out and enjoy some Florida weather.and have a back up plan if the weather falls threw for the outside trip.

Capt.Curt Maxon

Home Port
    Cape Coral, Florida

cape fisjing

Joe is the answer. He has one of the few boats that can fish inside with more then 2 people and if you just want to pull on something he's the man. He sails out of the Dockside motel in ft pierce (great fishing off of their docks as well) and they can put you in touch with him. Have a great trip. Don

Home Port
    Marshfield Ma.
    Images

Thanks

Don I checked him out Indian River Lagoon Fishing Charters - Ft. Pierce Fishing Charters - Vero Beach Fishing Charters - Capt. Joe Ward and will keep his # handy if the other side doesn't work out .

Thanks again

Capt.Curt Maxon

Home Port
    New Jersey
    Images
    goosd luck on the trip Curt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast