Thread: In Shore Blues

Home Port
    Brooklyn NY

In Shore Blues

Well the can't all be banner days
    Left the dock at 4pm for a night of blue fishing in what was supposed to be a 5 to 10knot breeze WRONG blowing 25 se at the jetty. To nasty for the Rios kiddies and Mom. So we put the night in on the inside with very dismal results. Harry had our lone fish a small blue . The kids did miss a few bites as did Poppa David But even at that fishing stunk.

Take a kid fishing, they are the future of our sport and our world

V.P New Angler Training , Chief Cook and Bottle Washer No BS Pikers

Home Port
    Exeter, Rhode Island
    Images
    It started blowing nasty SE out at Brenton by early-mid afternoon and never let up.

Tough conditions....
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

Home Port
    Brooklyn NY

was just starting

it was nice here till just as we were leaving maybe a drop earlier . Really thought we could get to the mud bouy but when Mrs. Rios said "calmer "that was all it took for me to turn tail and run back in Everyone had a ball the kids realy enjoy reeling in the lines we were putting out and playing with the bait. It must be great to be young Iwish I could remember
    Take a kid fishing, they are the future of our sport and our world

V.P New Angler Training , Chief Cook and Bottle Washer No BS Pikers

That's why they call it fishing! we all have days like that. I found that even the bad days fisjhing, customers usually give me a second chance.....I fortunately, have never failed on a second chance trip. And they ALWAYS had a good time regardless of the catch...or the lack of!..
    keep bangin away, you know the area you fish, I'm sure you'll find em again...