Thread: Fall Fishing C.C Bay

Fall Fishing C.C Bay

Well to bring people up to date, I had a late season trip yesterday,Oct. 3rd and we were looking for some stripers in Cape Cod bay. We hit the North Ledge of Billingates Shoal and tossed out the tubes. It was not long before the 1st blue fish hit, then the blitz came. I have to say its been a long time since I saw so many bluefish splashing on the top for 4 hours straight. It was out of control. The blues were all over the shoals, when you tossed your plug out into the water, you did not have time to even make it pop, the splash of it hitting the water was enough for the fish to smash at it. If you want some good top water fishing, head to the shoals. The water temp was around 62 - 64 degs. so they will not be here long. I will say there was plenty of bait.......anyways I do not have any striper info at this time, but as soon as I get out again I will keep ya posted. If you need anything else, please email me and I will get back to ya....till then stay safe..............

Capt. Mark

Shannon Sea Sportfishing
    Dennis Ma,

Home Port
    Exeter, Rhode Island
    Images
    Good report.....sounds similar to one or 2 others recently posted from your area........lots of blues...and BIG ones at that, with a lack of stripers.....

Hope the Stripers will start eating for you guys soon! They've got to be there. 8)
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

Ya, I think the stripers are still around, but with this wind today and for the next few days I will not be going to find them. The good thing (if any) is that it is going to be blowing NE for a few,which should blow some more bait in close.......I would think scorten creek or even the Brewster Flats should heat up with the stripers....I will keep everyone posted.........Oh and yes the blues a fat...big...and angry....lol...

Mark
    Shannon Sea Sportfishing
    Dennis Ma,

Home Port
    SUNNY, ARIZONA
    Images
    thanks mark, great info..........................jim

Home Port
    Branford Ct.
    I was up there for 5 days same story plenty of blues but few bass.
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.