Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK SO FAR????

Home Port
    SUNNY, ARIZONA
    Images

WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK SO FAR????

OF NBS WHAT WOULD YOU LIKE TO SEE AS FAR AS TOPICS ETC

as the fishing season is ending...more pic of hot scantily clad women fishing. Or a winter care section for boats. you choose either one....LOL

Home Port
    Woodstock CT
    Images
    I think you have got all the bases covered.. I'm on board at least 5 times a day!

As I'm also local I find it's one of the best boards going!

Thank you so much for the time and effort. It's our sport and it's up to all of us to see that there is a future place for all to enjoy.

Thanks again !
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

Home Port
    Madison Ct
    Images
    By this time next year I think this site will be Kicken A$$.As this season winds down the reports do also. Maybe we can have some fun of sort with Holiday funny pics .Just a thought.

I think that it is a great site!!!!! It would be nice to also have a hunting section, even though it is a fishing site where ever you find fishermen you usual find hunters and as the fishing season starts to slow down hunting season begins to get good. Bow season starts on Saturday in Alabama and I will be in the woods and hopefully have a good report to bring out.
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

Home Port
    SUNNY, ARIZONA
    Images
    hi offshore....i put a link up fot cthuntnfish.com andy has great hunting/freshwaterfishing info....good people too.

agreed with the other site picking up the hunting.....good people there
    question is HOW can there be no bull$hit during the long winter months??
    more chatter in the political & community forums?
    love the site, look forward to actually fishing with some of the members. seema to me most people here actually FISH. other sites seem to have more keyboard warriors. IMHO

Home Port
    Coastal New England
    Images
    Special K,

We know there will be some B$, however, we will keep it above board.

Politics can be fun, and we have a forum solely for that. Other banter and bicker can be OK during the winter months, just as long as no one takes it "too far" . We will be reasonable as well. Providing warnings to anyone in need, well ahead of any temporary alternative actions...(temp bans will be employed initially, rather than the global, see ya later, approach).

Are you going to be back at the same marina in '07? I will be slipped there in '07, so I'll definitiely see ya around if you're still there. I pulled my rig on 8/15 with a blown motor...now she is rerigged and ready to roll. It's just that I putting her away for the winter now...

B-

"NO CACHE" 2002 Carolina Skiff 238 Semi-V w/Mercury 125 HP

Home Port
    Exeter, Rhode Island
    Images
    Brad, that arch looks sweet!:cool:

Atlantic Towers?

Home Port
    SUNNY, ARIZONA
    Images
    f u meat:sign12:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast