Thread: A Great Day

A Great Day

I was finally able to get out today with a couple of good friends of mine Lee and Chris from fishermans Paradise. and it ended up being the best trip of the year. We met at the dock at 3:30am. dropped the net and ended up with about 50 live bunker. Then headed over to a small rock pile that Captain Chuck turned me on to. First drift we had a double hook up and it just kept going from there. Within in an hour we had 5 fish from 15 to 25 pounds. then we lost the tide. We decided to go Black fishing after that. The action was good but alot of shorts. We ended up with 2 keeper. We ran back to the dock at 9 am. Lee and Chris thanks for a great day

Home Port
    Coastal New England
    Images
    Nice report....and real nice fish. Too bad I'm on the Eastern end of the sound (FIsher's Island Sound)....no bunker I can find so far. Anyhow, we got good reefs and structure, so my time is coming,.
    "NO CACHE" 2002 Carolina Skiff 238 Semi-V w/Mercury 125 HP

MI CASA SU CASA PASQUAL.THANKS FOR THE SWIMMERS.......POSSUM IF YOU AINT GOT NO FISH OUT EAST ...FISH WITH ME...WE CAN TALK ABOUT BUMPIN POSTS.