Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Branford Surf

Home Port
    Branford, Connecticut, United States
    Images

Branford Surf

Where the hell are thew surf boys!!!

so here and on other site ther have not been many surf report. I through ya a bone.

Doug and I went out the other night. Some one was working on Mountain time being two hours late, but that's ok. That's when the fish came in. Good thing I had the fresh bunker.

Ended up with four fish caught. I caught a 38" 26lbs striper and a 35" 15lbs.? The larger had some strange markings on it. See another site for report, sorry guys, this post on othersite We both couldn't figure out what it was. I thought it was just from the fight in. lots of rock in the area and she swam like hell. nice zinggggggg to the reel a few time. Oh yeah Dug caugh two blues. One even Blainerized for your viewing pleasure.

All caught on bunker chunk or head. Who doesn't like a little head??
    Shine On!

in one of those pics, the bass looks like a 40 pounder!!!! :violent2:

Home Port
    Branford, Connecticut, United States
    Images
    could have been I only had a cheap anolog scale that I don't think is acurate. I'll go with 40lbs.!!! I want to be in the 40/40 club. let me in damn it!
    Lynch
    Shine On!

Home Port
    Exeter, Rhode Island
    Images
    Good Report Lynch, great job from the surf!!!

BTW, you can be in the 40/40 club, just hold every fish you get, out at arm's length, no matter what size it is, and they'll all look like monsters :P
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

Home Port
    willington ct
    Images
    Nice bass 8-)
    watch out when handling those bass with sores if you got a cut on your hand,,, i got a really bad infection from a striper with sores just like the one you caught.......

Home Port
    Wallingford, Ct
    Nice Fish. Watch out for that infecton. It may cause Legionares Disease
    Sportfishing Forums | Saltwater Fishing, Deep Sea Fishing, Big Game and Sport Fishing Reports; for the serious Sportfisherman.

Home Port
    Tiverton,RI
    Its been kinda slow up here in RI.There are fish being caught but as far as the surf is concerned its damn near nonexistant.Yet I'll keep goin'.Getting ready to head out and swing the stick for few hours.
    Jeff Gordon #24 ...4 Cups.79 Wins.6th all time!

UP THE IRONS!

nice fish nice reports..... keep it up

Home Port
    Clinton, CT
    Images
    Not sure what that is.
    Read a lot of speculation.
    You may want to post it in the DEP section. Maybe they can have someone look at the picture/pictures, especially the closeup and give some information on it.
    They perhaps could have a fish biologist look at the photo and be able to tell from that.

Nice fish though.

Home Port
    Riverside RI
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob & Mag View Post
    Not sure what that is.
    Read a lot of speculation.
    You may want to post it in the DEP section. Maybe they can have someone look at the picture/pictures, especially the closeup and give some information on it.
    They perhaps could have a fish biologist look at the photo and be able to tell from that.

Nice fish though.
    Or you can check out the post in the striper forum

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast